Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture biss All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 4, 2016
I enjoyed this book! It was a good read!
on October 21, 2015
I loved this book and couldn't put it down. It is funny, engaging to say the least, entertaining, positive, and romantic. Also, makes you think about being assertive and speaking up for yourself.
on June 22, 2015
Really funny, witty, enjoyable read
on April 9, 2015
Not as amusing and funny as other Kinsella novels I have read in the past. I found it draggy at times and definitely predictable.
on March 27, 2015
Silly, but a decent quick read.
on December 11, 2014
I had to stifle my laughter as I read in bed at night so I wouldn't wake my husband up.
on November 23, 2014
cool
on October 4, 2014
After the disappointment (at least to me) that was Mini-Shopaholic, it took me a while to want to read another Sophie Kinsella novel. In fact, I bought I've Got Your Number over a year ago and only just got around to reading it. But boy am I glad I did. The story is filled with twists, humor and intrigue and, of course, romance. The author has a gift for writing love stories without making them too cheesy or sappy, which is an easy trap to fall into when you write chick-lit. I was completely riveted, I could not put the book down and was even a little sad when I finished it. My love for Sophie's work has definitely been rekindled and I look forward to reading more from her!
on October 2, 2014
If you enjoy reading Sophie's novels you will like this book. Classic Sophie style: rom-com, light and fluffy. Very enjoyable!
on September 22, 2014
It's hilarious, funny, perky and romantic :) !