biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 30, 2011
Rachel Friedmans journey is like many taken by young travellers. Or not so young; I took my 18 months abroad in the thirties and many of Rachels experiences and feelings captured much of what I also found along my journey. Well written with great analogies, humour and honesty, Rachel provides an easy to read entertaining book. I am sure she had as much fun reliving her journey during the writing process as I had retracing her steps from my living room. This book is for anyone who enjoys good travel non-fiction, not just the young or those who have done the backpacker circuit.
on January 7, 2013
Feeling particularly restless one weekend, I picked up a copy of TGGGTGL for a bit of inspiration. But after speeding through the story of a young woman coming into her own through her travels around the globe, I felt more inspired than ever to take my own journey. Rachel captures the emotions of adventure - including excitement, apprehension, and self-discovery - in a fun and motivational tale. Recommended for anyone considering a long-term trip, gap year, solo travel, or just looking for an armchair adventure.
on January 6, 2016
I absolutely fell in love with this book!!! It tells a story that I can relate to - a journey of someone who is pressured to conform to what others want her to be while she follows her heart and her dreams. It not only fuels the wanderlust but it also indirectly gives some good tips and ideas of where to go. I couldn't put this book down. One of my favorite wanderlust books so far. I highly recommend it. It has truly inspired me to follow my dreams and get lost in this vast world we live in and to go explore and know that I can do this just like the author did.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse