biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 7, 2015
good book with a warm message of acceptance!
on November 25, 2015
Great story, particularly touching how his owner gets back to her apartment after 9/11 seals off the area. He's got a great outlook on life and is an example to us humans on not letting handicaps limit your enjoyment of life. Touching and heartwarming.
on November 14, 2014
Beautifully written, lots of fun, and full of hoe and wisdom.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 13, 2014
I loved Homer's Odyssey. He was such a brave little guy. I laugh and I cried. I fell in love with this little guy. Great book. I want my daughter to read it to my granddaughters so that they know an animal with an animal with a disability can adjust and are so brave.
on July 21, 2014
Amazing story!
on February 19, 2014
Being a cat owner - this is something that hits you directly to the heart - makes you want to hug every cat you see
on December 21, 2013
This book is well written and endears you to this very special feline. Homer is blind but that doesn't stop him from being fearless and adventuresome. I felt so close to Homer that I really empathized for some of the trials he had to face. Sometimes I was even mad at the owner for crowding him and her other 2 cats into a small studio apartment for years, but it has a happy ending, so I forgave her. If you ever considered getting a disabled cat, this will convince you its worth it.
on October 25, 2013
A very good tail about how an unwanted blind, black kitty finds his way in the world and affects everyone he meets. The humans involved are changed by thier relationship with him and learn about thier worlds through him. Heartwarming, honest and poignant. A book you will read in one sitting, then start over to read again!
on October 2, 2013
Received the book and it looks great ! I look forward to reading this kitty's odyssey ! Thank you very much !
on August 16, 2013
Incredible true story about a blind cat, but , what a smart, courageous and funny one! I read this during my vacation, and I couldn't put the book down. Started with a kitten striken by badluck whose eyes had to be removed. Nobody wanted to adopt him. Game over for him from the poor start. A generous soul (the author!) adopted him, and it was amazement from then on. A (cat) lifetime of a strong friendship through thick and thin with Mrs Cooper, hours of pleasure to read. I cried and laughed, sometimes simultaneously. If you're a cat lover, it's a must.