march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2010
One of those tedious "I can describe every detail" books with little or no basis in any sense of purpose or meaningful reality. Don't waste your time or money. A yawn from start to finish.
on January 2, 2012
I did not like this man or his family..I got to the end by skipping pages & because I paid for it! He blamed himself for the accident? He hurt Baxters feelings? Grow a pair doc. Soft lefty politics via the daughter who saves the day with her crappy poetry,Asking the police if they were in trouble for defending themselves?..typical England today.
on December 31, 2005
It was so boring I threw it in the garbage.
on January 12, 2006
I very rarely abandon a book without finishing but I just could not get into this book. I did not care about the characters and found the story to be completely pointless. I managed to read about 50 pages before deciding that there are too many good books out there to force myself to read this one!