biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2010
One of those tedious "I can describe every detail" books with little or no basis in any sense of purpose or meaningful reality. Don't waste your time or money. A yawn from start to finish.
on January 2, 2012
I did not like this man or his family..I got to the end by skipping pages & because I paid for it! He blamed himself for the accident? He hurt Baxters feelings? Grow a pair doc. Soft lefty politics via the daughter who saves the day with her crappy poetry,Asking the police if they were in trouble for defending themselves?..typical England today.
on December 31, 2005
It was so boring I threw it in the garbage.
0Comment3 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2006
I very rarely abandon a book without finishing but I just could not get into this book. I did not care about the characters and found the story to be completely pointless. I managed to read about 50 pages before deciding that there are too many good books out there to force myself to read this one!
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse