5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I just started reading this book, and cannot put it down. While my family has never been through trauma like what the book portrays, I very much relate to the youngest sister. I find the family dynamics fascinating, and can't wait to see how the story pans out. Like other Barbara Delinsky books, this one is also a page-turner, and an easy read.
Published on Sept. 18 2012 by Alesha

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull and Repititous
I plodded half way through the first half of this book and skimmed the rest.
I think we got the point early on that Robin had a heart attack and was brain dead
Published on Jan. 27 2010 by Carol Paterson

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull and Repititous, Jan. 27 2010
Carol Paterson (N. Vancouver, B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
I plodded half way through the first half of this book and skimmed the rest.
and didn't need to hear it over and over again and why the big secret from everyone.I could not relate to any of these people especially the wimpish sister Molly,the weak Father and Brother and the overpowering and rude Mother. Not too much romance in either of these two girls lives, odd considering they were 29 and 32.Just a really boring read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Sept. 18 2012
Ce commentaire est de: While My Sister Sleeps (Hardcover)

While My Sister Sleeps
While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky (Hardcover - Feb. 17 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.39