march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 18, 2012
I just started reading this book, and cannot put it down. While my family has never been through trauma like what the book portrays, I very much relate to the youngest sister. I find the family dynamics fascinating, and can't wait to see how the story pans out. Like other Barbara Delinsky books, this one is also a page-turner, and an easy read.
on January 27, 2010
I plodded half way through the first half of this book and skimmed the rest.
I think we got the point early on that Robin had a heart attack and was brain dead
and didn't need to hear it over and over again and why the big secret from everyone.I could not relate to any of these people especially the wimpish sister Molly,the weak Father and Brother and the overpowering and rude Mother. Not too much romance in either of these two girls lives, odd considering they were 29 and 32.Just a really boring read.