march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 3, 2016
Excellent story written from the perspective of an autistic boy. It is so well written it is disappointing to realize at the end that the writer is not autistic. Well done.
on March 21, 2016
Our son is autistic and I thought that this book did a very good job of telling a story from an autistic point of view, as allot of the main characters mannerisms are very similar to our sons. I would recommend this book to any parent or even non parent, who wants a different perspective on how an autistic mind works.
on March 10, 2016
Eloquently written, from a unique perspective, enjoyed every 200+ chapters :) in my top 10 books of all time. Was sad to have it end
on February 2, 2016
Nice book, I like it, but it spent almost 1 month for shipping
on February 1, 2016
Such a great book and an easy read.
on January 23, 2016
This book was fascinating!
on December 7, 2015
I have no idea how the cover of the book looked but the one I got was backwards. The authors face was on the front cover and the dog was cut out at the back cutting through the summary!
review image
on October 22, 2015
Not a particularly gripping read. Gave me some insight into the world of the challenged
on August 17, 2015