countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on November 30, 2010
Epic horror? Orange vampires?This author's no Bram Stoker or even Bram Smith.Thank God I didn't purchase this "epic" but borrowed it(Sort of like this author borrowed his idea from hundreds of other vampire story writers) There should be a rule :No more vampires. Period . End of story(please)
on June 1, 2011
At first I was really into the story and enjoying it. I like the end of the world genre. I was surprised when about 200 pages in the world as we knew it ended and it seemed like the whole story had come to an end but there were still 600 pages to go. Then it jumped 100 years into the future with the survivors and their new society and I completely lost interest. It seemed like the author didn't know what kind of story he wanted to write and went from one idea to another. Anyway, in the end I wasn't impressed. My advice is if you want to come to your own conclusion (always the best way to go) then check this out from the library.
on December 2, 2010
The book is really disappointing. I don't understand how Amazon can put this book in a row with King's The Stand. Couple of times I really wanted to put this book away.