march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 16, 2011
Each of the 3 stories is a great read if you enjoy teen fiction and the omnibus is a great deal as you can get all 3 books in one for the same price as one hardcover book:)
on June 4, 2013
The Darkest powers trilogy was a very good read. It was romantic, scary, chilling, thrilling, it hit every possible emotion in this book. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a book that has it all. Kelley armstrong is a great author, I read her book waking the witch (not knowing it was part of a series) and now starting the otherworld series from the beginning-Can't wait!
on May 21, 2016
This amazing book got to me safe and sound, perfect condition, it's exactly what I wanted, and for that price? I've never been happier!
The only thing that's keeping me from giving this a five star, is the fact that it came seven days late. Three days? I wouldn't of cared, but I started to think my book wasn't even coming anymore. Thankfully it did :) highly recommend
on April 9, 2011
Seriously, I read a lot and that was a long time I haven't enjoy a book as mush as that one (the trilogy). I read that book in 2 and half days. Wow! Love it! I like the writing. Not too much description about the environment of the heroes, it make you travel in your imagination.
on January 19, 2011
I'm almost done the third novel within the one book and I love it!

I love the way the author doesn't ever drag on and on - she gets right to the point and things move along really smoothly.

Lots of action,romance and mystery.
on April 21, 2011
Kelley Armstrong has amazing writing...allows you to vision it all and see the picture. also the fact that it is 3 books in 1 makes it all better. So if your looking for something great to read i suggest this book.
on October 16, 2014
Awesome delivery time! I waited only 10 days for these books to come in! I'm a very satisfied & happy customer! 😁
on November 20, 2014