biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 15, 2014
Just awful, I couldn't even finish it, every time I read it I felt ill. The descriptions were stomach turning & the character was not believable as a 13 year old.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2013
This is one of the worst books I have ever read and sincerely wish there was a zero star rating. Every chapter follows the same recipe. It is like a template. I'm skipping the sequel Doomed.
on December 11, 2011
This book is terrible. I absolutely hated almost every page. It was full of cliches and irritable pronouns that drove me nuts. I'm proud I even read the whole thing! I cannot accept this as a Palahniuk book - Pygmy was hard enough, but this is a whole different side of terrible.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse