biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 7, 2015
For fans of fantasy, this would be a winner. The descriptions of the circus were indeed magical but I got lost somewhere along the way between the myriad details, characters, plots and overall direction of this book.
on December 20, 2014
The first part was entertaining, but the second part is boring. I couldn't finish it.
on October 19, 2014
great
on October 6, 2014
did not enjoy It was such an impossible story
on September 18, 2014
My wife Loved this book. Had to have the beautiful hard copy uk edition
on September 13, 2014
I swear, this book is magic. Truly magical and mysterious. The atmosphere of this book is one of a kind that I have never read in any other. When reading it, the only thing you want to wish for is for Le Cirque des Rêves to come close to where you live and to be able to visit all the wonderful tents it presents. In a way, you still get to visit it on your own because there are chapters written at the singular of the second person. I think these chapters were my favorite for all the book because it was the first time I ever read something like this and I found it verry original.

Another thing I found original in this book is the concept of the duel of magicians. I know, you might think « A duel of magician ? It feels like we’ve seen this so many times before !» But this kind of duel ? No, you haven’t. With the circus as a venue for the duel, it makes it so much more interesting because each magician tries to invent a tent or an aspect of the circus more wonderful then the other.

In conclusion, this book is wonderful and I recommend it to everyone who likes to have a little magic in there life once in a while.
on August 30, 2014
Unexpected and intriguing, Erin Morgenstern has created a world within and around our world that forces you to admire the beauty of her story. 'The Night Circus' grabbed my imagination and held me until the last word with reachable characters painted with the perfect amount of mystery to keep you reading until the sun comes up. Clear your schedule for your first read- you won't want to do anything else. Can't wait for Morgenstern's next story!
on August 24, 2014
This book is truly magical! Once you get past the first few chapters you will be intrigued by the characters and the circus connections.
on August 2, 2014
Couldn't see how I would enjoy this. Drawn in and went for the ride. I think all of us,deep down , know the magic and mystery of the big top. Fascinating and believable characters. A book that stays with you a while.
on July 29, 2014
Different kind of love story with many mystical themes.