4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly about Kevin's life
This book gives some pointers and has a couple suggestions for you and me, but it's mostly about how Kevin got rich, and what he had to do to achieve success. I'm pretty sure you will not be able to copy/paste most of his suggestions into your own life, but it might give you some direction if you're an entrepreneur.

I thought this book was more...
Published 21 months ago by Gabriel L'heureux

3.0 out of 5 stars I have read better
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Kindle Edition)
I must say I am quite disappointed in this book. Nothing new in it. I only read it for curiosity's sake of course, because of O'Leary, the man we love to hate. I was not looking for advice. I borrowed it from the library; I would not spend money on a book on how to save and get rich;...
Published 23 months ago by Danielle Aird

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly about Kevin's life, May 20 2013
This review is from: Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life (Paperback)

I thought this book was more "entertainment" then "learning something", and even then, it's more about entrepreneurship than anything else.

Go read The Richest Man in Babylon, Millionaire Teacher and The Wealthy Barber for "personal finance learning".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Feb. 17 2013
My wife and I both really enjoyed this book. There are a lot of practical tips and advice/rules of thumb, and stimulated a lot of conversation about our financial goals, habits, etc.. There is no "Silver Bullet" solution proposed to personal finances or accumulating wealth - as those don't exist!

5.0 out of 5 stars money, life, love and death., March 15 2013
After listening to an interview with Kevin O'Leary on PBS about this book I knew I would enjoy it before reading it. It's extremely engaging and full of enlightening aspects about money, life, love and death. He explores topics that are difficult but necessary to discuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars REview for Men, Women and money, Jan. 2 2014
The best book I have read on money management. I bought one for myself and one for our daughter and grandson. Excellent book that should be read by all grade 12 students, and all university students in their fourth year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, May 6 2013
Kevin O'Leary was really honest and direct on how you should treat your relationship with money. I have read the book and have passed it on to a few buddies now.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cold hard truth on men, women and money, Feb. 19 2013
i found this book to be very informative and a great read,for young or old. my two sons are sharing it now. would definately recommend it to all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truth about what it takes to build a big company, Dec 8 2013
This review is from: Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life (Paperback)
Kevin's book explains how he made his fortune. In contrast to all those motivational books, he tells the truth about how much work it really is. It was nevertheless inspirational.

If you want a different view to the usual, visualise a million dollar to make a million dollars, then I would recommend this book. If you dont like Kevin on Dragons Den or Shark Tank then this book is not for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful informative read, May 17 2013
I loved Kevin`s cold hard truth about money and it is the cold hard truth. I have recommended this book to my son who is just starting his career. I wish I had read it 30 years ago! I would be millionaire now.

5.0 out of 5 stars With Kevin, there's never a dull moment!, Aug. 3 2014
This review is from: Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life (Paperback)
Kevin writes like he's in the room speaking to you. I found his writing style clear and concise. Kevin weaves his life story into the lessons/point that he's trying to get across. You will not be able to put this book down. Throughout the book there's never a dull moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Read, July 20 2012
This review is from: Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life (Paperback)
This book was a great bio of Kevin O'Leary's life and how he got there. While his advice on how to get wealthy is quite specific on his career path, they could still be applied to any driven entrepreneur. Overall, the book was very entertaining and worth the read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life
Cold Hard Truth: On Business, Money & Life by Kevin O'Leary (Paperback - May 29 2012)
CDN$ 19.95 CDN$ 14.40