countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on July 19, 2016
Very usefull to understand the mind and to be aware of our innate human flaws and how to compensate!
on July 15, 2016
This book should be required reading
on July 9, 2016
An excellent book
on June 30, 2016
I like it! I enjoy the long handle and the grip, it doesn't slip. I'd you have never used a safety razor, your will nick your face the first few times until your skin and you adjust to the razor. I have a short razor as well and the long handle and weight provide easier manoeuvrability. Get different razor blades. I bought the Astra razors 100 pack. You end up saving lots of money
on May 28, 2016
Interesting book!
on March 27, 2016
A very well written and thought provoking book
on March 26, 2016
Very insightful and thought provoking read. Highly recommend for anyone.
on March 24, 2016
An excellent book! A book full of interesting psychological experiments. Most of them have surprised results. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is interested in human psychology and more specific human behaviour.
on March 11, 2016
Kind of hard to read. You really need a quiet place and lots of concentration to understand what the author is explaining. But overall it is a good read.
on March 11, 2016
Best book on thinking. Period. I have read this book 3 or 4 times and now having it as a ebook gives me more opportunity to read a bit here and there when I have time.