5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful informative read
I loved Kevin`s cold hard truth about money and it is the cold hard truth. I have recommended this book to my son who is just starting his career. I wish I had read it 30 years ago! I would be millionaire now.
Published 11 months ago by mavisbelle

2.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Marketed Advice
This book has a nice jacket and a "celebrity" businessman to market it.
The book failed for me because it's trying to address everyone from the neophyte investor
to the parents dealing with an unemployed son living in the basement. So, it ends up speaking
Published 14 months ago by D. Collard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful informative read, May 17 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly about Kevin's life, May 20 2013
This book gives some pointers and has a couple suggestions for you and me, but it's mostly about how Kevin got rich, and what he had to do to achieve success. I'm pretty sure you will not be able to copy/paste most of his suggestions into your own life, but it might give you some direction if you're an entrepreneur.

I thought this book was more "entertainment" then "learning something", and even then, it's more about entrepreneurship than anything else.

Go read The Richest Man in Babylon, Millionaire Teacher and The Wealthy Barber for "personal finance learning".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Feb. 17 2013
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
My wife and I both really enjoyed this book. There are a lot of practical tips and advice/rules of thumb, and stimulated a lot of conversation about our financial goals, habits, etc.. There is no "Silver Bullet" solution proposed to personal finances or accumulating wealth - as those don't exist!

5.0 out of 5 stars REview for Men, Women and money, Jan. 2 2014
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
The best book I have read on money management. I bought one for myself and one for our daughter and grandson. Excellent book that should be read by all grade 12 students, and all university students in their fourth year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, May 6 2013
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
Kevin O'Leary was really honest and direct on how you should treat your relationship with money. I have read the book and have passed it on to a few buddies now.

5.0 out of 5 stars money, life, love and death., March 15 2013
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
After listening to an interview with Kevin O'Leary on PBS about this book I knew I would enjoy it before reading it. It's extremely engaging and full of enlightening aspects about money, life, love and death. He explores topics that are difficult but necessary to discuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars the cold hard truth on men, women and money, Feb. 19 2013
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
i found this book to be very informative and a great read,for young or old. my two sons are sharing it now. would definately recommend it to all ages.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Marketed Advice, Jan. 30 2013
D. Collard (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
This book has a nice jacket and a "celebrity" businessman to market it.
to nobody. It's entirely simplistic and rarely says anything you haven't heard 100 times before.
It also says little about "Women and Men" despite it's title, and how that might relate to the bigger picture.

This book should have been better and I doubt I'd buy the next one whether or not his "brand"
has improved. Thanks for wasting my money, Mr. O'Leary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Important lesson from a shark star, April 8 2014
Well, it's a very interesting book and unique perspective way of thinking about life, money, relationship. It's such a valuable lesson for young generation to take. It's pretty much easy to understand the contents.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave this to my niece on her wedding day, March 20 2014
This review is from: The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money (Paperback)
I think everyone could take a little advice about finances - from newlyweds to old hands like me, Kevin has sensible advice for just about everyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb43f4e94)

The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money
The Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women and Money by Kevin O'Leary (Paperback - Dec 18 2012)
CDN$ 22.95 CDN$ 16.57