4.0 out of 5 stars For Fans of the Series!, Feb. 14 2012
This review is from: Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories (Hardcover)
This is a collection of four short stories from Lauren Kate's Fallen series. They're based around Valentine's Day:

- Love Where You Least Expect It: The Valentine of Shelby and Miles

A short, sweet and fluffy story about Shelby and Miles - nothing too special. I really love Shelby's spunk and we see plenty of that through her P.O.V.

- Love Lessons: The Valentine of Roland

This one really made me love Roland's character, definitely my favorite out of the four short stories. Unlike the previous story it's on more of a sad note.

- Burning Love: The Valentine of Arriane

Arriane is one of my favorite characters in the Fallen series. And this one was even more heartbreaking than Roland's story! I've also discovered something about Arriane I've been wondering about.

- Endless Love: The Valentine of Daniel and Lucinda

I was disappointed with this story mainly because I thought it was set in the present time and not the past. This is really basically like any other of Luce's travels to the past in Passion. Nothing different than the usual in the books.

I really liked how each story lead to the next, they were intertwined with one another. There's no need to read this. But if you're a fan of the Fallen series like me than I'm sure you want to read any extra stories to the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cute Addition, March 1 2013
This review is from: Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories (Hardcover)
While this book is not necessary to complete the Fallen series it is a beautiful addition celebrate the love of all kinds experienced in the series.

Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories
Fallen in Love: A Fallen Novel in Stories by Lauren Kate (Hardcover - Jan. 24 2012)
CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 13.13