march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports boutiques-francophones Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 18, 2016
East to read and understand.
on April 8, 2016
The movie got me hungry, the book satisfied me...but now I'm even more curious.... Going to look into his previous book.
on March 18, 2016
Great read. I saw the movie first and I must say that I enjoyed the book more. Michael Lewis is a great author.
on February 26, 2016
Very timely read. What the economy went through in 2007 mirrors what we are soon to go through in 2016
on February 4, 2016
excellent, can hardly wait to see the movie
was a bit surprised that this started already in the Reagan administration and got progressively worse
nevertheless with all the changes of the law we are in 2016 back again with new and improved deception and shenanigans
on February 3, 2016
nice
on January 30, 2016
I bought the book ahead of the movie.

Loved it. The secrets behind the secrets

The reason nobody went to jail is because nobody had a clue what was going to happen. Nobody except a very few nobodies who chose to examine the system closely. They came out on the good end.
on January 5, 2016
Had trouble putting it down and will re-read almost immediately. Also plan to see the movie. Wall Street needs regulation and surveillance. Will it happen? Not likely. Golden Rule: Those with the gold make the rules.
on January 1, 2016
Financial crisis explained in a captivating, straightforward and hilarious story. Love how Michael Lewis paints his characters. A very enjoyable read even for someone who knows nothing about the world of finance.
on December 30, 2015
Incredible ! Michael Lewis is an amazing story teller, possibly an even better teacher. I think the book trumps the movie, yet the movie is more appealing to the masses. But if you're looking to really dive deep into what happened, read this book.

I wrote an article on the top 3 things I learned from this book on my blog, please check it out: http://andrewloewen.com/2015/12/the-big-short/