march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on December 13, 2001
Recently, I decided it was time to read all of the books that are considered THE BEST in their category. For whatever reason I had never read Grinch, nor seen the movies-and I definately have no desire to got see the movies now.
I don't get the story. What makes it so good? I love how the Grinch is sooooo bad, but am extremely disapointed how quickly his little heart turns to mush.
Call me the Grinch, but I don't get it and I won't be giving this book as a gift either. Bah humbug.
on December 13, 2001
on December 1, 2000
I ordered this book in a book order, and I saw the movie so I am pretty sure that I know what it will be about. I would buy, it looks really good, and I don't know anything about it so don't take my advice!