5.0 out of 5 stars Availability of Secrets of the Nest, Nov. 29 2001
Joan Dunning (Bayside, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets of the Nest: The Family Life of North American Birds (Paperback)
Hello, this is not a review, but I don't see a place to simply email you with information regarding this book. I am the author/illustrator. The book has been distributed for the past two years by Chelsea Green Publishing of White River, Vermont. This is the same publisher who offers From the Redwood Forest. If you have trouble obtaining the Secrets of the Nest from them, please let me know. Secrets of the Nest continues to be a steady seller, and I think you will find it worth while to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for bird enthusiasts only; this is a delightful book, Sept. 15 1998
By A Customer
A beautifully written, sensitive and insightful book which makes birds feel like intimate neighbors and friends. I have not sat around wondering what it would be like to be a bird, but entering that realm has been an extraordinary adventure. We began reading this book as part of a home-schooling science project. We expected to learn something, but had no idea how much fun it would be. My 12 year old son is enthralled and so am I. Even though birds had previously not been a particular interest of ours, we are now contemplating a backpacking trip in hopes of personally discovering some of the Secrets of the Nest.

Secrets of the Nest: The Family Life of North American Birds