4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BEGINNER COURSE IN INTERNET MARKETING
I've been marketing on the internet for over 3 years now, and this was the first book on the subject that I had to work with. It is easy to understand, and it got me started.
But once you get started--learn, improvise and bust loose!
Published on July 11 2002 by George Stancliffe

3.0 out of 5 stars ick ick
Most of my friends who read this book was incensed. They found the techniques used in the book to be annoying. And I don't think this book will be of much use to me if using will alienate my potential customers. A much better read is Guerrilla PR Wired written by PR guy Michael Levine. It's intelligent and relevant, and is guaranteed not to put off customers.
Published on Sept. 5 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated information - not worth the money, June 10 2003
This review is from: Guerrilla Marketing Online: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Earning Profits on the Internet (Paperback)
The information in this book is completely outdated. Most of the links listed don't work and the methods are archaic in today's internet world. As the internet evolves at light speed a book written in 1995 and updated in 1997 has very little relevant information in 2003. Very disappointing, as I found the Guerrilla Marketing Handbook by the same author to be well written and a useful resource, although it too needs updating to provide online contact information for many of the resources listed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Run away, March 12 2003
By A Customer
Sorry, but this book is sooooooo not real. There are a few pieces of advice worth considering, but 90% of this books ideas won't fly in today's day and age.
If you are a budding author wanting to market your book, don't buy this, it won't work - trust me, I tried.
On the other hand, if you're an Internet marketer, then most of this book is worth the money and the wait of shipping....

3.0 out of 5 stars ick ick, Sept. 5 2002
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BEGINNER COURSE IN INTERNET MARKETING, July 11 2002
George Stancliffe (Toppenish, WA) - See all my reviews
But once you get started--learn, improvise and bust loose!
Sure, there are constantly new ideas and methods out there to learn that aren't covered in this book. But because of the nature of the internet, no manual will ever be complete.
Get this book and get going!
--George Stancliffe