countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on August 2, 2015
A bit disappointing, after having read some of her previous work. It was alright.
on January 13, 2012
I really enjoyed this book, the characters are believable and the plot is easy to get into and understand.
While this story takes a bit of time to get suspenseful, and the ending is a bit predictable, I couldn't
put the book down until it was finished. (It took me roughly 2.5 hours to read with no interruptions) I
purchased the hard cover version of this book, from Chapters for 7.99 + tax and found it to be a reasonable
price and am content with adding it to my book collection. While obviously, JAK has quite a few better reads,
I found the characters particularly intriguing as well as JAK's interpretation of their "personal issues"
when confronted with abnormal circumstances (mainly their Psychic powers). All in all, a good read.
on March 11, 2011
If you enjoy this type of story, then you will likely enjoy this one.
However, if you are getting the cd version, be careful.
There are a lot of skips/ cut off sentences/ and duplicate words in this one.
I don't know if I just got a bad set, but it is disappointing.
It's not that big of deal as far as the story goes, you can figure out
what they were going to say, and it really doesn't change the story - as you are not really missing much.
Just wanted to let you know that there were a lot of 'technical' problems.