5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh blood
First book of a trilogie so far (2nd Nano, 3rd The Cell).

New main caracters, very very beleivable and after reading this I am scare to go near a clinic!!
Published 12 months ago by AlphaDelta1968

3.0 out of 5 stars Greed strikes again!
Published 10 months ago by Pat the cat

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable medical thriller, Jan. 18 2014
Avid Reader (Grande Prairie, Alberta, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Death Benefit (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this novel- unlike author's previous novels but worth the time if you like medical thrillers... even the not so well reviewed ones...

3.0 out of 5 stars Greed strikes again!, Dec 20 2013
Pat the cat - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Death Benefit (Hardcover)
I can't recall for sure but I think that it's the first book that I read by this author. I'm not usually interested in medical thrillers but this one turned out to be interesting. I found the premise to be quite intriguing...who would have thought that another scam like the real estate subprime scam could ever be invented... This book will make you want to cancel your life insurance!!! That said, the heroine is quite unlikeable and I found it hard to cheer her along as she tries to figure out who killed her mentor. Actually, while the story is wrapped up neatly in the end, it's never quite clear exactly how the researchers were killed and that oversight bugged me. Also, the French translation isn't very good, in my opinion. No matter, I give it 3 stars out of five (good).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh blood, Oct. 3 2013
First book of a trilogie so far (2nd Nano, 3rd The Cell).

5.0 out of 5 stars Death Benefit by Robin Cook, Jan. 14 2013
I loved this book. Very suspenseful. Kept me reading late into the night! What is his next book after this one?

3.0 out of 5 stars The book started of great but..., Jan. 20 2012
D. Paine (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Death Benefit (Hardcover)
The first half of the book was very interesting and fascinating then it went blah. I completely lost interest half way through the book so I skipped to the ending. The book was an interesting look at what conflicts biotech can cause with life insurance and Wall Street (greed, evil greed).

Death Benefit
Death Benefit by Robin Cook (Hardcover - Dec 27 2011)
CDN$ 28.50 CDN$ 11.33