Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Deal of the Day - The Beatles in Mono 14LP Vinyl Box Set SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: HardcoverChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star).Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 20, 2013
I can't recall for sure but I think that it's the first book that I read by this author. I'm not usually interested in medical thrillers but this one turned out to be interesting. I found the premise to be quite intriguing...who would have thought that another scam like the real estate subprime scam could ever be invented... This book will make you want to cancel your life insurance!!! That said, the heroine is quite unlikeable and I found it hard to cheer her along as she tries to figure out who killed her mentor. Actually, while the story is wrapped up neatly in the end, it's never quite clear exactly how the researchers were killed and that oversight bugged me. Also, the French translation isn't very good, in my opinion. No matter, I give it 3 stars out of five (good).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2012
The first half of the book was very interesting and fascinating then it went blah. I completely lost interest half way through the book so I skipped to the ending. The book was an interesting look at what conflicts biotech can cause with life insurance and Wall Street (greed, evil greed).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse