summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2012
I never knew how much I looked forward to the chase scenes, shootings, stabbing and all the other excitement the permeated these books, until I read this one. I never thought I would find myself saying that an Eve Dallas book could be boring, but this one was.

Eve Roarke and Dehlia have been invited to the party that is celebrating the the movie (vid) "The Icove Agenda". While there, nasty words are exchanged between the actress playing Peabody and almost everyone who is at the party. Naturally she is later found dead under suspicious circumstances. Everyone is a suspect...

There is a lot of leg-work for Eve and Dehlia, a lot of people to interview and that's about it. J.D. did do the usual and tossed in plenty of red herrings, but I just didn't care. I kept trying to force myself not to page to the back of the book to see who really dunnit.

Oh and did want to mention to the proof-readers and editors, that they may want to rethink using the abbreviation 'anal' for the word 'analyze' or 'analysis'...just sayin'!
on March 8, 2013
I found this not to be up to J. D. Robb's usual writing. The story was okay, but it could have been better. I may be the only person who didn't find it up to her standards, so everyone will have to read it and judge it for themselves.