march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis vpcflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 19, 2016
As always, a great addition to this series! Eve, Roarke and company are still recognizable and wonderfully developed. On to the next!
on February 11, 2016
Book was in good condition.
on October 8, 2015
reading now. Great book
on October 6, 2014
I love the In death series. Other than the case solving, the evolving relationship between Dallas & Roarke as they work out the 'marriage rules' and Eve's growing relationships with other keeps one turning the page.
on July 22, 2014
very typical Roberts or Robb.
on March 8, 2013
I found this not to be up to J. D. Robb's usual writing. The story was okay, but it could have been better. I may be the only person who didn't find it up to her standards, so everyone will have to read it and judge it for themselves.
on May 27, 2012
This book was ordered for my wife as she is a huge fan of J D Robb and has all of Her *In Death* books...I am writing this as she told me the book was absolutely fabulous...Price was very good and service was as always courteous and prompt...My wife just loved it and is waiting for the next J D Robb book to be released in a few months...
on April 10, 2012
If you ever decide to start reading a series - this is it! It has everything - mystery, romance and humour! The main characters are a fascinating couple! I read all 34 and have started re-reading. Can't wait for # 35 in October (Delusion in Death). Thank you J.D. Robb.
on March 26, 2012
As usual, J.D.Robb delivers! This book is exactly what a J.D.Robb fan would expect. It is an absolutely excellent read!
on March 17, 2012
I never knew how much I looked forward to the chase scenes, shootings, stabbing and all the other excitement the permeated these books, until I read this one. I never thought I would find myself saying that an Eve Dallas book could be boring, but this one was.

Eve Roarke and Dehlia have been invited to the party that is celebrating the the movie (vid) "The Icove Agenda". While there, nasty words are exchanged between the actress playing Peabody and almost everyone who is at the party. Naturally she is later found dead under suspicious circumstances. Everyone is a suspect...

There is a lot of leg-work for Eve and Dehlia, a lot of people to interview and that's about it. J.D. did do the usual and tossed in plenty of red herrings, but I just didn't care. I kept trying to force myself not to page to the back of the book to see who really dunnit.

Oh and did want to mention to the proof-readers and editors, that they may want to rethink using the abbreviation 'anal' for the word 'analyze' or 'analysis'...just sayin'!