5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift
Christmas gift for our teen grandson. With change so common in today's world, we thought it would be a good read for him.
Published 17 months ago by Carol Slimmon

3.0 out of 5 stars a little condescending
Published on April 1 2003 by Bob C

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, Feb. 1 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars a little condescending, April 1 2003
Bob C "Coop" (North York, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
I love the main story, but the purpose of THIS book is to make it "for teens". This is done through a conversational beginning and final chapter, with teens talking instead of adults, as in the original. The conversations are irrlelevant to true problems and conversations with teenagers. I'd rather see some type of activities, questions or focal points for young people. Anyone who works with youth knows that you can't talk down to them. Whoever wrote these chapters, be it the regular author or an assistant, is not in tune with how to work with teenagers. The story is still excellent for teens, but needs to be surrounded by better material.

2.0 out of 5 stars Same book as the original with different last chapter., Nov. 27 2002
Walter Reade (Appleton, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
The only difference between this book and the original is the last chapter, which deals with problems teens face, e.g., parental divorce, not making it onto a sports team, applying for college, etc. I reviewed the first book as follows:
"Who Moved My Cheese?" is a simple parable that illustrates the natural tendency to resist change. The uncertainty that generally accompanies change provides a level of discomfort that some try to escape. Rather than take the necessary steps for change, some people cling to old notions and actions that produce little or no results.
Of course, it has been known for decades that people tend to avoid tasks that cause physical, mental, or emotional discomfort. Why it takes a simple little story about mice and cheese for some people to understand this is beyond me. Perhaps it provides a non-threatening, feel-good reminder of what we already know about ourselves?
The problem I see with "Who Moved My Cheese?" is not the message, but the difficulty in reducing such a simple little concept into practice. Knowing that we need to "search around the maze for new cheese" is equivalent to the stock market wizards telling us to buy low and sell high, or business experts telling us that we need to possess organizational savvy to be successful. These are things we all nod our heads in agreement with . . . but then what? We are left without any guidelines for determining when we are "moving around the maze" or simply "sitting at the cheese station."
Reading "Who Moved My Cheese?" is like signing up for the membership at the health club. It sure feels good, and it can be the start to something better, but the real work is yet to come. Read the book. Ponder its contents. But expect some discomfort if you really want to make progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Moved My Cheese? is a really great book!, Dec 29 2003
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
Who Moved My Cheese? is a really great book for teens to read. It teaches them how accept a change and move on with their lives and not to stay the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who Moved My Cheese?, Dec 4 2003
Who Moved My Cheese?
By: Anthony Calabrese
I read the book Who Moved My Cheese? The book is by Spencer Johnson. The story takes place a long time ago in a cheese maze. The story is about 2 little tiny people and 2 mice. The two people get their cheese stolen. One thinks if he yells its not fair that it will just come back on its own. The other one is right because he thinks if goes and explores, he will find new cheese. It turns out the cheese wasn't stolen but it ran out because they took advantage of their amount. Their plot is that they want to find their cheese so they wont starve. The theme in this story is no matter how much you moan, that the thing that went missing wont just turn up. You have to go and find more. Life Goes On!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 5 2003
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
This book helps people to get throught their changes in life and it is a good story too.

1.0 out of 5 stars A very stupid Book, Dec 11 2002
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
I read who moved my cheese one day and really didn't get anything out of it. I thought that it wasn't a helpful book at all. I also thought that even a kindergardener could read and understand it. I am a very avid reader and was very dissapointed with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!, Nov. 13 2002
This review is from: Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens (Hardcover)
i love this book its the best book i ever read its helping me cope with my difficulties.

Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens
Who Moved My Cheese? for Teens by Spencer Johnson (Hardcover - Oct. 29 2002)
CDN$ 30.00 CDN$ 18.81