5.0 out of 5 stars Good Night Gorilla
Excellent. This book is recommended for language development (delayed S/L, EAL/ESL) students. As a language instructor I plan to build a unit of work with this book.
Published 16 months ago by Grace Thomson

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly
I bought this against my better judgement because of the positive reviews, but my son hates it because of the ugly pictures.
Published 10 months ago by Graeme

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Night Gorilla, March 11 2013
This review is from: Good Night, Gorilla (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bedtime book for toddlers, Dec 14 2012
My little guy just loves this book for bedtime! I think the best part of this book is the opportunities where you can make the story your own and insert noises, descriptions, etc to enhance the story. I can honestly say that while he gets tired of most other books after a few weeks, this one has become a mainstay in our going to sleep routine :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodnight Gorilla, Dec 3 2012
Kay Hansen (Black Creek, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
The Good Night Gorilla board book is the standard gift we give to every baby that we know. It is such a delightful book to read and the illustrations are beautiful. I think of it as a comical version of the beloved Good Night Moon. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2-year-old son's favorite book, April 23 2003
R. Treynor (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
Every night, I'll read several stories to my 2-year-old, but he always insists that we end with a reading of "Goodnight Gorilla" - he loves the facial expressions on the gorilla, and thanks to this book, now knows what armadillos and hyenas are...even if he can't quite pronounce 'armadillo' yet.
It's a wonderful, silly book. If your child likes "Goodnight Moon," (s)he will probably get a kick out of this silly story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9 2014
great product and quality.
baby loves pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my children's favorite bedtime books, July 2 2014
One of my children's favorite bedtime books. I have been giving it to family and friends' children for over 20 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 24 2014
My son and I have been reading this book for more than 5 months now. My son is now 19 months old. I love the drawings!. I can't believe that there's a person who thought this book has ugly pictures. I guess that person haven't seen real ugly pictures in children's books. My son still loves this book. He started to notice little things that he didn't notice before. Like toys that each animal have in their cage. The giraffe has "Sophie", the elephant has a ball. He got kick out of it when he recognized different things. It's a book of few words but I could describe it with so many different words. There are so many details in the pictures, you have so much to describe to your little one. It was a delight when my son pointed out a ball after playing with a ball himself that day. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers ' Delight, May 11 2014
My youngest granddaughter is enjoying this as have my other grandchildren in the past and so many wee ones I have given it to as a gift . The picture story is humorous and delights little ones over and over again .

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, March 2 2014
C. Vaz (NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Night, Gorilla (Paperback)
The book is a lot of fun for our little boys. Its mostly a picture book so you can make the story as you go or encourage your little ones to story tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic must have for little ones, April 14 2009
Julia Henshall "heartdance" (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goodnight Gorilla (Board book)
My toddler and preschooler have loved this book since they were 18 months old. Super fun to track the mouse, the balloon and the banana - this book is referenced in another book by this author - "10 Minutes Till Bedtime". :) YOu can see the red balloon in the other book!

Good Night, Gorilla (oversized board book)
Good Night, Gorilla (oversized board book) by Peggy Rathmann (Board book - Sept. 13 2004)
CDN$ 16.00 CDN$ 11.55