biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on December 21, 2011
Great book keeps you guessing the whole time, I can't wait for the next book in this series!I am a huge fan of the Myron Bolitar series and this book/series is a nice compliment to it.
on October 21, 2015
I loved the Myron Bolitar serie, and was thrilled to see a new serie for Mickey Bolitar. I hesitated a bit when I saw the book under "young adults" - I am an old adult (...) but decided to read it. And was not disappointed! It is the kind of book that makes you miss your regular bedtime - just another chapter... a few more pages... 15 minutes more..., and when I got to the end, quickly got the 2nd book in the serie because I needed to know what happens next.
on June 4, 2015
Read this to determine its system it's suitability for my stepson. A very good series debut for young adults interested in the genre.
on July 27, 2014
Real good, creates a world of the second generation to which we can relate.
on July 31, 2014
I enjoyed it and my 16 year old grandson thought it was great.
on July 29, 2015