biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 18, 2009
thanks for the book. quick shipping. a little banged up but all in all perfect.
on April 5, 2004
The author has provided free software for a single reading covering all areas mentioned in the book at his website (decoz dot com). This certainly saves time and eliminates the need to flip the book to get the answers. I tried the software and the results that I get are WAY OUT!
So, I am convinced that this book is not of any use to me because of its inaccuracies!
I would encourage others to try the software, too and use your own name and date of birth for that free single reading... See if it gives you accurate results. Unfortunately it is so inaccurate in my case that I have to give it the lowest rating.
on February 27, 1999
happy with your presentation
on October 16, 1999
ITS NOT JUST ME BUT LOTS OF MY FRIENDS FELT AS GOOD AS I DID AFTER READING YOUR BOOK.
on October 12, 2014