5.0 out of 5 stars Mainstay Book
I find this book so, so useful it is unbelievable. It is funny because when people notice it in my home it is one of the first books they tend to pick up. It is a great book.
Published 17 months ago by Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly inaccurate in my case! Try the software first!
The author has provided free software for a single reading covering all areas mentioned in the book at his website (decoz dot com). This certainly saves time and eliminates the need to flip the book to get the answers. I tried the software and the results that I get are WAY OUT!
So, I am convinced that this book is not of any use to me because of its...
Published on April 5 2004 by Tan Kwan Seng

5.0 out of 5 stars all the aspects have been precisely delt with, Feb. 27 1999
happy with your presentation

5.0 out of 5 stars An accurate, concise treatment of Numerology, Sept. 18 1998
This review is from: Numerology (Mass Market Paperback)
This is the text that we recommend to our beginning students. It is a worthwhile investment for anyone who wishes to understand Numerology. The basics are understandable to the beginner. There is enough detail to make it a reference source for the advanced student.
The section on finding lost articles is fun to follow. It may not be tested scientifically, but the results are often on target.
If you only buy one book on Numerology, this should be it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly inaccurate in my case! Try the software first!, April 5 2004
Tan Kwan Seng (Singapore) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Numerology (Paperback)
So, I am convinced that this book is not of any use to me because of its inaccuracies!
I would encourage others to try the software, too and use your own name and date of birth for that free single reading... See if it gives you accurate results. Unfortunately it is so inaccurate in my case that I have to give it the lowest rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars WORDS OF GOLD, Oct. 16 1999
This review is from: Numerology (Mass Market Paperback)
ITS NOT JUST ME BUT LOTS OF MY FRIENDS FELT AS GOOD AS I DID AFTER READING YOUR BOOK.

Numerology