4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cool...
This is not an outlet for you to pour our your deepest thoughts and feelings. It is meant to be fun and allows you to be a little destructive. Each page asks you to do a random act in or with the journal - like throw it from a high place and write one word over and over again... stuff like that. Overall, I like it and it's been fun.
Published on Dec 14 2008 by L. Penfold

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad idea by itself
My daughter absolutely wanted this one but I had doubts. Not a bad idea by itself, but it ended up picking up dust. Imagination should not be "dictated", you should live it on your own.
Published 1 month ago by Julien

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cool..., Dec 14 2008
L. Penfold "Lindsay" (ON, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughters loved it!, May 26 2012
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
This is the first book i've bought for the sole reason of my daughters destroying it. They had an absolute blast going through and doing all the things the book said to do. A great buy if your willing to put money into something your kids will enjoy (and destroy!). It had a lot of good laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Art in destruction, July 4 2010
Ashley B (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
This is a great tool for breaking out of your comfort zone. The various tasks of destruction force you to think creatively. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), June 12 2010
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
I loved this "activity" book. Almost like a therapy of destruction, stress reliver and really funny to follow the instruction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome idea!, Nov. 7 2013
J. Martineau "Pumpkinlover" (Ontario) - See all my reviews
I was just scrolling for a new journal when I came across this one. Thought it sounded really interesting so I ended up googeling it and after seeing all the pictures people posted I bought this right away. I actually bought 3 (for my sisters) because I thought this was just such a neat idea! The total opposite to any journal I've ever had! The object is to WRECK the journal. This book is so fun and such an artistic way to spend your free time!

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, Jan. 18 2013
I really enjoy the concept of this book and know that it will entertain me for hours and help prompt me when I can't think of anything to draw. Ever since I got this book I have so many ideas and not enough free time to put them to paper!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BOOK!, Jan. 7 2013
I bought this book for my 14 year old daughter for Christmas and I think it was one of her favorite gifts!! It would suit a range of ages (12 and up) but I think her age is perfect! It is such a fun and creative way to pass the time! I will definitely be getting the other books for her birthday and am now intrigued to check out some other books written by Keri Smith! I would HIGHLY recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift, Dec 28 2011
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
Got this for my Daughter (8) for Christmas.. My son helped me wrap the presents and was so jealous that his little sister got such a great book and he didnt. Of all the things she receive xmas morning this is what i found her with late xmas night not wanting to go to sleep. She giggles when it says something like "tie a rope around your book and take it for a walk" and "mail this book to yourself" It opens the gateways for SO MUCH imagination... five stars... would tell everyone to buy this for a reluctant writer or someone who is scattered and has trouble organizing their thoughts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book for all ages, May 20 2011
Heather Pearson "Heather" (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wreck This Journal (Paperback)
I bought this book for my daughter, and have since bought several more for her friends for birthday gifts. Now my son wants me to buy another for his photography teacher. Awesome end of year teacher gift.

This book has generated huge amounts of excitment and creative activity in our house. It has even made it to the tool shop where a large hole was bored in it and a cord tied through for easier transport. We love this book. If you are trying to find a way to enthuse your child to carry a book with him or her everywhere he or she goes, then this is the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6 2014
a wonderful creatively explosive journal, it really helps to get you to think outside the box.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wreck This Journal
Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith (Paperback - June 5 2007)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.23