‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on MSM by far ..., Sept. 6 2001
This review is from: The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution for Pain (Paperback)
This title by Drs. Jacob and Lawrence is by far the best word on MSM (along with product manufacturers dmso2.com etc).
I, also, prefer the hardback version of this book. It is out of print but I found that it is still available at the distributor (msmsupplement.com as mentioned by someone in another review).
I hope that there is a new, updated version of this book on the horizon, because I know that MSM is helping so many people with a variety of problems (e.g. Arthritis, Allergies, Energy, Joint and Muscle & Nerve Pain, Skin Conditions ...). I even give it to my dogs and cats now!
By the way, Dr. Lawrence (on of the authors) is the doctor of the famous actor James Coburn. Mr. Coburn now attributes his recovery from crippling arthritis pain to benefits derived from MSM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative Health Book, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
I ordered this book because I am interested in Alternative health methods. The stories in this book is very inspiring and I am a believer and am using the product everyday. Although, initially, I suffered no pain. I recently was diagnosed having heel spur and plantar fasciitis on my right feet. The MSM I took in the form of crystals and cream helped me a lot. Now I am pain free and use it daily at the start of every morning. I take it with a 1/4 tsp of Vitamin C powder.

Anyone suffering from pain and lack of energy should read this book. Its a book I read over and over again and have recommended it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars MSM vs.Allergies, June 12 2003
"mebco462" (Decatur, Ga. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
I've been trying alot of things against my severe allergies since 1982.Tested in 1972 up-down my back.Nurse left for a min.I Turned Super-Red outside Burning up inside.Doc gave me a big shot of adrenaline.
In the 1990's those symtoms started to come back.On 5-11-2003 i went to Rainbow Grocery store.They sell alot of Herb type items there.I told the lady there i needed something really good for my allergies.She took me over to MSM quickly!
She also showed me the little handbook by Dr.Ley "MSM On our way back to Health With Sulfur".I started with 3 grams on 5-11-03 i now average 20 grams of MSM per day.It really helps w/allergies.
I'm 50 years old.When tested allergic to ALL Molds and Pollens.
Mold is hardest to Beat.MSM is helping against it too.
I've ordered 5 of The Miracle of MSM By Dr Jacob and Dr Lawrence.
Thank You amazon.com for the good prices on those Books!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has nothing to do with "Bill Rich", Sept. 6 2001
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
This book is based upon solid research of a natural substance that is nuturing every living thing. It is found in your own body.
One of the reviews here mentions the name "Bill Rich." Many of the statements about him are true, but he has nothing solid to do with MSM, other than he stumbled upon it and tries to sell it.
This book and Bill Rich should not be mentioned together (forgive me). Mr. Rich does not speak for MSM, anymore than a bad teleevangelist speaks for God.
Get the hardback edition of this book, it will change your life for the better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the hardback! Best book on MSM & Pain Relief there is!, Sept. 6 2001
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
This book is the best that you will get on MSM. It is written by the "father of MSM" (IMO), Dr. Stanley Jacob. Co-written by Dr. Ronald Lawrence, doctor of famous actor James Coburn...
Get the hardback edition - it costs less than the not-so-well-bound paperback. You will use this book as a reference for natural dosage, et cetera, so definately get the hardback.

4.0 out of 5 stars MSM is not a cure-all, but solid for any program, Jan. 3 2001
MSM is quite possibly one of the most mis-represented nutrients of the last 10 years. There are some miraculous claims being made that MSM can cure anything from acne to cancer. If you go to any commercial web site, you will see ridiculous claims being made for MSM. Bill Rich, one of the head honchos of the MSM revolution has a cassette tape on the topic. If this guy is not a quack, I don't know what one is. He is an old, fat, extremely unhealthy looking man, who makes MSM out to be the missing link in the world today. He claims anyone who takes it will become well.
I understand he wants to sell his product, but you have to be a little less frivolous in his claims, as Stanley Jacob is in this book, The Miracle of MSM. The title might throw you into believing this book is just preaching another supplement, but the evidence is sound and the claims aren't ridiculous.
I have been taking MSM for quite awhile now, and I truly believe it is a beneficial supplement. I wouldn't go as far as calling it a Miracle, but it is a great addition to a diet that is low in fresh fruits and vegetables.
MSM is great for heavy metal detoxification, which is what I have used it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is One To Believe, July 10 2000
"earl7pearl" (Mission Viejo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These two MDs have a total of some 90 years in practice and have used MSM for their patients, themselves and their families including their children, for over 20 years. This book is really a compilation of their successes, improvements and yes, they admit about 70% improvement and about 30% of no improvement. BUT, those that did not improve, were no worse off than they were before. I appreciate their honesty and they have a section that affirms or denies some claims that have been made. This is believeable. I am experiencing about a 75% improvement in my prior discomfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended highly!, June 30 2000
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
I started reading the Miracle of MSM one slow night in the vitamin store I worked in. I had been plagued by allergies for a few years and they were really compromising my lifestyle. Last summer I hardly ever went outdoors. Four weeks ago I started taking MSM and less than a week later I was able to stop taking allergy and asthma meds and have basically had no symptoms of my dust, mold, pollen allergies. The book was exciting reading for me as it gave me new hope for my condition and also for someone else with back pain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading, May 17 2000
By A Customer
What I liked best about this book was its honesty. It says MSM is a miracle for some, while for others it does nothing at all. MSM is recommended for rheumatoid arthritis, which I have, and I find it does not help with pain or inflammation. But it does give me more energy. And as side benefits, my hair grows incredibly fast and my allergy symptoms are not as severe.

5.0 out of 5 stars MSM4ALL, April 7 2000
Julie (No. Calif.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle Of Msm (Hardcover)
I read Dr. Jacobs and Dr. Lawrence's book when it first came out and continue to reread it periodically and learn something useful each time. I have been taking msm since 1998 for severe back pain and in just 3 days the pain was gone. For the person who said it upset her stomach try taking it with food or maybe you are taking the wrong brand if you want to learn more you can e-mail me at msm4all@aol.com.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution for Pain
The Miracle of MSM: The Natural Solution for Pain by Stanley W. Jacob (Paperback - Jan. 11 2002)
CDN$ 18.50 CDN$ 13.36