summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 30, 2015
As a domestic violence counselor, I recommend all my clients read this book. An amazing read!
on August 16, 2015
The best book I have read on the subject. Has helped me tremendously.
on July 26, 2015
Wonderful book to read as some self-help after being part of an abusive relationship. Not the easiest of reads as there are many hard truths exposed and you come to understand the brutal mind you were dealing with of a person you care about and love very much. It opens your eyes to so much and has begun to help me feel better and less traumatized by the abuse I dealt with. So many of the passages written in this book were a true reflection of what I experienced.
on June 29, 2015
This book is unbelievably well written with years of experience to back what the author says. It really helped me, and I continue to use it as a reference whenever I need a reminder!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to anyone stuck in an abusive relationship (including verbal abuse... must not be underestimated) It offers practical advice and stories of people who have been there. It objectively outlines the pattern of abuse when you are unable to see it yourself. GREAT read.
on June 11, 2015
This is the best book out there for learning about controlling, narcissistic, psychopathic and sociopathic men. It was such a help for me to get out of my abusive relationship and to learn how I was manipulated and controlled by a master and that it wasn't my fault. I recommend this book to everyone!
on March 31, 2015
Very informative, and very disturbing. I am thankful that the population of men that this book describes is in the minority. The book provides some important warnings to women who see signs of abuse from their significant male partner. Hopefully, before they decide to make a life-long commitment they read this book.
on January 3, 2015
Easy to read and very informative. Thanks to the author for sharing his wealth of knowledge and experience on this subject. It really opened my eyes to the dynamics of my relationship.
on December 4, 2014
Excellent book
on November 27, 2014
UH-MAZING!!!!! I wish I had read this book sooner. It could have saved me lots of anger, frustration, tears and gotten me safely out of a very bad relationship. A MUST READ for anyone struggling with dominant ego-driven partners. THANK YOU Mr. Bancroft, you're truly an angel for wrtiting this.
on November 8, 2014
This book has changed my LIFE! For the first time I understand the mind of my soon-to-be-ex husband. This book gave me so much insight and I will recommend it to anyone who wants more understanding on this topic. When I read this book it felt to me that Lundy Bancroft was writing this book about my husband - like the author was living in my house. He is truly an expert on this topic! So thankful I found this book!!