biss boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night snsflyour Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on June 29, 2015
This book is unbelievably well written with years of experience to back what the author says. It really helped me, and I continue to use it as a reference whenever I need a reminder!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to anyone stuck in an abusive relationship (including verbal abuse... must not be underestimated) It offers practical advice and stories of people who have been there. It objectively outlines the pattern of abuse when you are unable to see it yourself. GREAT read.
on June 11, 2015
This is the best book out there for learning about controlling, narcissistic, psychopathic and sociopathic men. It was such a help for me to get out of my abusive relationship and to learn how I was manipulated and controlled by a master and that it wasn't my fault. I recommend this book to everyone!
on March 31, 2015
Very informative, and very disturbing. I am thankful that the population of men that this book describes is in the minority. The book provides some important warnings to women who see signs of abuse from their significant male partner. Hopefully, before they decide to make a life-long commitment they read this book.
on January 3, 2015
Easy to read and very informative. Thanks to the author for sharing his wealth of knowledge and experience on this subject. It really opened my eyes to the dynamics of my relationship.
on December 4, 2014
Excellent book
on November 27, 2014
UH-MAZING!!!!! I wish I had read this book sooner. It could have saved me lots of anger, frustration, tears and gotten me safely out of a very bad relationship. A MUST READ for anyone struggling with dominant ego-driven partners. THANK YOU Mr. Bancroft, you're truly an angel for wrtiting this.
on November 8, 2014
This book has changed my LIFE! For the first time I understand the mind of my soon-to-be-ex husband. This book gave me so much insight and I will recommend it to anyone who wants more understanding on this topic. When I read this book it felt to me that Lundy Bancroft was writing this book about my husband - like the author was living in my house. He is truly an expert on this topic! So thankful I found this book!!
on September 27, 2014
Gave insightful information to deal an angry and controlling man. Took away the guilt towards the problem, opened my eyes.
on July 29, 2014
I charged my ex after he escalated in his behaviour last weekend and choked me several times, threatened to push me out a 6th floor window. Run if your guy exhibits the traits mentioned in this book. Lundy knows his stuff. It was my best friend and counsel in the weeks leading up to his escalated and near deadly behaviour. Best help in understanding partner abusers by far. Even just to dispel the myths about them - a must read.
on June 21, 2014
There are painful ways of getting drawn in time and time again by a polished manipulator.

For example, if you lose your temper, rage, accuse and get involved in a drama scene, then it's only a matter of time before you will feel guilty and ashamed of YOUR behavior and then off YOU go to apologize. Soon, with additional abuse, you're building up for your next rage scene...and on and on it goes.

This books provides excellent techniques to deal with the abusive personality in such a way that, guilt-free and proud of your own conduct, you can taking strong steps toward Freedom Street.

Eleanor Cowan, author of : A History of a Pedophile's Wife: Memoir of a Canadian Teacher and Writer