summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Pets sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 14, 2016
I spent 13 years in a relationship I didn't recognize as abusive. I was so tightly wound up in the cycle of abuse, that I couldn't take a step back and observe what was happening ... Until I read this book. It started a year long journey of discovery and recovery. Your abuser doesn't have to achieve a perfect score in every category to be labeled an abuser. If you are considering this book, take the first step and read it. It will change your path. Best wishes to you, whomever you are!
on May 3, 2016
If you are in this kind of relationship or know someone who is, this book is a must have... you cannot help but see your life on paper. And the book provides incredible insight into the logic (or lack thereof) that goes on inside the minds of abusive partners. THIS could be your lightbulb moment.
on April 21, 2016
Love this book. Very informative!
on January 13, 2016
Recommended by my family doctor for a friend of mine, fantastic book. It has really opened her eyes and she often talks about it.
on January 4, 2016
reading it over and over, always new answers and details that become very helpfull
on December 2, 2015
After finding myself in a manipulative, emotionally abusive relationship, and managing to get out relatively early, I found this book. It changed how I view my relationships with people. I've been telling all my friends to read it - those who I think are in an abusive relationship, and those who aren't. I feel like it can help everyone to better understand their relationships with others. Fantastic read.
on November 2, 2015
I wish I had been given this book years ago! I felt like I was the only one that heard and had these things happen, it was so educational for my road to healing, as well as validating. Brenda
on October 18, 2015
An absolute must for anyone in an abusive relationship. All the excuses n lies u have been led to believe u will get the real truth. Such a wake up call when u realize that u r just a servant n a possession n not loved n how the truth is twisted n manipulated to make u seem crazy. U will also come to terms on the theft of ur identity, freedom of speech.
on October 16, 2015
I cried for seven years and then I read this book...and I stopped crying.
on October 8, 2015
This book helped me understand so so much.