biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 13, 2016
Recommended by my family doctor for a friend of mine, fantastic book. It has really opened her eyes and she often talks about it.
on January 4, 2016
reading it over and over, always new answers and details that become very helpfull
on December 2, 2015
After finding myself in a manipulative, emotionally abusive relationship, and managing to get out relatively early, I found this book. It changed how I view my relationships with people. I've been telling all my friends to read it - those who I think are in an abusive relationship, and those who aren't. I feel like it can help everyone to better understand their relationships with others. Fantastic read.
on November 2, 2015
I wish I had been given this book years ago! I felt like I was the only one that heard and had these things happen, it was so educational for my road to healing, as well as validating. Brenda
on October 18, 2015
An absolute must for anyone in an abusive relationship. All the excuses n lies u have been led to believe u will get the real truth. Such a wake up call when u realize that u r just a servant n a possession n not loved n how the truth is twisted n manipulated to make u seem crazy. U will also come to terms on the theft of ur identity, freedom of speech.
on October 16, 2015
I cried for seven years and then I read this book...and I stopped crying.
on October 8, 2015
This book helped me understand so so much.
on September 30, 2015
As a domestic violence counselor, I recommend all my clients read this book. An amazing read!
on August 16, 2015
The best book I have read on the subject. Has helped me tremendously.
on July 26, 2015
Wonderful book to read as some self-help after being part of an abusive relationship. Not the easiest of reads as there are many hard truths exposed and you come to understand the brutal mind you were dealing with of a person you care about and love very much. It opens your eyes to so much and has begun to help me feel better and less traumatized by the abuse I dealt with. So many of the passages written in this book were a true reflection of what I experienced.