4.0 out of 5 stars Reality Check
Published on Feb. 4 2011 by LJA

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointing
This was a serious dissapointment. I had trouble getting through the first several pages yet alone the whole book. I did not finish reading this. The back cover of the book caught my interest but inside I found to be quite boring. Maybe I was expecting something else. The book was a gift but I'm not sure I found much value in it.
Published on July 19 2010 by Bank Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Reality Check, Feb. 4 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Heaven Is Real: Lessons on Earthly Joy--What Happened After 90 Minutes in Heaven (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book! The details in this book can be disturbing but the presentation allows the reader to truly feel the writer's (Don) pain, frustration and depression upon his return to this world. It also allows you to identify with the Don's desire to return to heaven and although he doesn't appear to completely convince himself, he also explains the reason he returned - his work on earth was not complete. We all have job to do - make sure we are Heaven bound and take as many people with as we can.

As I read Don's account of heaven I must admit I wanted MORE - but he very clearly explains that the words we use in this world are not adequate to explain heavenly things. Our Bible supports this point, so we will all just have to wait to see this spendor individually. One day - and none too soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointing, July 19 2010
Bank Pro (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Heaven Is Real (Audio CD)

1.0 out of 5 stars This Helped Me a Little, Aug. 10 2010
I read 90 Minitues First, then this book. This is pretty much the same thing as the first. Lots of repeat. I do look forward to heaven and what to make sure I am preparred. This helped me a little.

CDN$ 16.50 CDN$ 11.91