5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan
I gave this book five stars because I couldn't shut my Kindle down. I'm so glad miss Feehan brought back Ivory. I loved the part when she saw a black form in the snow and it turned out to be her life mate. It was a great way to redeem Razvan. I look forward to all her Carpathian novels although I'm inclined to read them out of order. I'm never disappointed...
Published 11 months ago by Jane

1.0 out of 5 stars Dark series stretched to the limits.
Published on Jan. 4 2010 by Astrid

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Jan. 1 2014
Jennifer Wile (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
Christine Feehan Never ceases to fail. another great book in the Dark Series! A defiante must read for the the fan and non fan to try out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan, Oct. 18 2013

Sincerely Rosamond Gilchrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but with some reservations, March 13 2010
Nour Emmanuelle (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
Very good! I loved this duo, but I do have reservations about the chanting and repetition of all the translation, page after page.

And Ms Feehan, no need to repeat constantly that Mikhail is the Prince of the Carpathian people and so on, each time you state his name. The same apply for Gregory!!! Truly, there's no need! I can understand that you remind us in the first chapter, but after that, we can remember those details.

Another glitch is the way Natalya is portrayed as a sniveling young GIRL who can't make up her mind! I was shocked!

Apart from those kinks (that if continued will prove to be very bothersome) the book is quite good. It's nice for a change to have a man that is not so full of himself. I loved the easy banter, the peacefulness that Ivory finds in Razvan. Yes, I hope that we will see them again, that the friendship between Razvan and Gregory will be more in evidence and that we will learn a bit more of the Dragonseeker... I want to see the dragon breathe fire in the sky again or what happens to one Dragonseeker when he "turns". Is there a telltale sign and will the others see it or feel it?

Yes... Great expectations for the following episode.

5.0 out of 5 stars long awaited, July 1 2009
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
It felt forever while I waited for the next Dark book kind of hoped it would be Skylar and Dimitri but I suppose we have to wait for that one. This story took you to another branch of the family the dragonseekers very tense. Not so much blood and slashing as there usually is but an important part of the series. Fills in some missing background.Book for a ture fan maybe not so much a stand alone as some of the others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dark series stretched to the limits., Jan. 4 2010
Astrid (Tecumseh, ON.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
It is not the best book , Carpathian language is starting to get on my nerves and Ms.Feehan 30 last pages dedicated to this unique speech is not something I want to pay for. It seems the Carpathian dialogue is just a page filler as the author is running out of steam.How long can one continue series created decades ago ? Please, don't try to form a new language ,do you like spells and Carpathian chants then publish a separate poem book ( will see how many go and buy that) but don't force your fans to read this garbage. We need strong characters , return to the roots of Dark Series and a plot that really keeps the pages turning . The battle against microbes doesn't cut for me.Just give me a good story, please.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of her best!, Nov. 26 2010
Manon Lavoie - See all my reviews
I have the whole Dark series and I really appreciated this one. She gave us more of the Carpathian history and I also love it when she mixed all of them in one of her book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Dec 30 2009
K. Armstrong - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
If you follow the Dark series, you won't be disappointed!
I don't think it would be a good choice to start the series with though

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but lacking, Nov. 1 2009
S. Truesdell (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
I love Christine Feehan and have read all her books. This one by comparison has lots of interesting facts about Carpathian folklore, magic, and background. Due to this I felt that it lacked the character connection that the previous books have had. However, if you are a fan of the Carpathian world this is still a must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Slayer, Oct. 14 2009
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
What can I say. I have all her "Dark" Carpathian books and I love them all. Just another great book. I dread the day she can't find anymore characters to write about in this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars carol, Sept. 7 2009
This review is from: Dark Slayer (Hardcover)
Not a bad book but not as good as others in the series.Way to much of the chantings. The books need to get back to the action and characters and less of the chants and language.

Dark Slayer
Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan (Hardcover - Sept. 1 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01