march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 9, 2010
I loved this book. I laughed out loud many times. I found myself re- thinking how I treat people on a daily basis, especially anyone working for me!
on July 13, 2009
I am a bookaholic and this is the first time I have ever wanted to post a review!!
I LOVED it, I loved the storytelling, the beautiful phrasing, the heartache, the humour and the overall loveliness of this book.
I am heartbroken that it is over because I truly miss the characters.
I am also left with a much better understanding of what the USA "felt like" just a few years before I was born (my mom's descriptions of the south make much more sense now).
on January 8, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Humans good, bad, selfish and loving....you have it all as you go back in time. Lets learn from this, mutual respect.
on January 8, 2012
What a great book! Can't put it down and Amazon offered at an unbeatable price with very quick delivery. Thanks Amazon for your excellent service.
on January 7, 2012
This was an excellent read. I absolutely loved it and would definitely re-read.
The character Minny was my absolute favorite. Would recommend.
on June 21, 2013
Never would have expected what I found in this book. What an amazing eye opener. And so relatively recently. Makes me feel a bit sick inside.
on September 6, 2014
Loved this book, it was a total page turner and I would recommend it anyone who is looking for a book that has a little bit of everything!
on April 27, 2013
This book is an honest account of the way things were. The characters are so real and true to the time . Funny and sad at the same time .
on December 28, 2013
I enjoyed this book overall but was a bit disappointed with the abrupt end. Would recommend to others. Interested in seeing the movie.
on July 18, 2014
absolutely loved the way this story was written. Loved the characters and hated some. Isn't this the way life goes. Movie was so great.