summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on December 18, 2015
This guys put most of the important facts of a great life between 2 covers, smart and well done.
JUst as a bathroom read alone this should make you in a different mood before you used the can, may come out of the bathroom a nicer and gentler human being too.
on June 9, 2011
I like this book - actually bought it for someone other then myself, but I peaked in and read a few pages and had to keep it just for me - I will be buying some more copies for sure. It's a great book to help you see the little enjoyments in life!
on October 24, 2014
Great book. Very funny. I have given it to several people as a thank you present for "being Awesome."
on March 15, 2015
A fun 'pick a page' and enjoy the authors enthusiasm for the joys of everyday life
on January 7, 2012
I ordered this book as a birthday gift for my son-in-law, whose birthday is in February. The reviews on Amazon.com were enough to make me purchase the book. It was easy to order and arrived in good time. On arrival, I saw that it was neatly packaged and in as good (or better) condition that if I had purchased it from the local book store. I was curious about this book with the interesting title, so I flipped through it, and was instantly smiling. It's a great book for a gray, snowy, cold day. It reminds me of all the awesome things in my life.
on November 18, 2015
Very good read! Thanks! Enjoyable!!
on February 5, 2011
There are lot's of articles in this book. It's all about nice moments that most of us know, but never realized.
For example; finding money in ur pocket.. I know that feeling yeah and It's awesome as the author says..
on August 12, 2014
Easy to read and life affirming.
on May 26, 2015