march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 23, 2014
A waste of paper
on August 12, 2014
Easy to read and life affirming.
on July 27, 2014
Really uplifting and way less cheezy than the chicken soup books. Recommended!!
on July 23, 2014
How awesome is this book?! I have bought so many copies as gifts and have 2 on my shelf at home for lending. I love this book - his writing is so great, I was laughing out loud on one page and wiping away tears during his conclusion. We have so much to be thankful for! Wonderful, awesome read!
on July 21, 2014
A fun read.
on May 5, 2014
A co-worker recommended this book, and I read it cover to cover and have since started buying it as a gift for co-workers when they leave the organization. It's like a hug, a mug of hot chocolate, a teddy bear, and a cuddly blanket all rolled into a book :)
on March 19, 2014
So of the stories are awesome! If the rest of the books are anything like this one they will be the same.
on December 13, 2013
Fantastic concept, well worth a read. So glad I bought this, it's nice to know I'm not the only one loves the small things in life! :)
on August 18, 2013
This is a compilation of everyday occurrences that we should be grateful for and the author classifies as "awesome". I was expecting something entirely different and was disappointed. If you are struggling to find things to feel gratitude for, this is a good starter book.
on May 11, 2013
The Book of Awesome is a great read or the perfect gift to brighten someone's day. I ordered 4 to give to some clients... the condition was not so hot- the cover page of each book was marked up and I was disappointed. I gave them as gifts to family members instead of clients.