biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 2, 2016
Inspirational read to encourage your day to day life and live your best life. It is best to digest while reading one topic each day.
on December 18, 2015
This guys put most of the important facts of a great life between 2 covers, smart and well done.
JUst as a bathroom read alone this should make you in a different mood before you used the can, may come out of the bathroom a nicer and gentler human being too.
on November 18, 2015
Very good read! Thanks! Enjoyable!!
on September 14, 2015
Both we're in Excellent condition
on August 20, 2015
Loving this feel good book!
on August 13, 2015
I didn't actually read much of this...probably only a dozen or so entries. I borrowed it from the library, thankfully, because it was just not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting it to be short little stories of actual events, but it wasn't. Plus I didn't like his writing style, I didn't find him very funny, and I think there are things that are a lot more awesome than locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away. It just wasn't inspirational at all and I guess that's what I was looking for.
on August 2, 2015
Whenever you're feeling down, this is a good book to read to remind you of the little things in life that make us happy. Everything in this book is 100% relatable and agreeable.
on July 26, 2015
Great quotes and story for your bad day!
on May 26, 2015
Cool read !!!
on May 12, 2015
Enjoy this book it brings a smile to your face reading the various Awesome things :)