countdown boutiques-francophones scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Learn more sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 31, 2015
Great read, as usual
on September 21, 2015
Another great Cussler adventure. He knows how to keep you reading way past your bedtime.
on September 3, 2015
He's done it again! Great plot lots of well thought action keeps you turning the pages and soon you finished the darn book and have to scramble around for something else to read.Another book I highly recommend to you.
on June 26, 2015
Another excellent Cussler adventure. Hard to put down.
on June 5, 2015
I enjoy Cussler
on February 17, 2014
As usual Clive Cussler come through with a great read. I am sure he must love the research needed to complete many of his books because he brings everything to life with his words
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2012
I've said it before in other reviews and I guess I'll say it again! I find Clive Cussler's books to be a good mixture of suspense, action and humour. I get wrapped up in each of his novels, and this one is no exception!
on November 11, 2010
I enjoyed this book, although it was not the "traditional" Cussler type of novel. Interesting speculation on the origins of some aspects of South American civilizations.

Parts of it read like a commerical for "apple" products, which appeared out of place and inserted for no good reason. This was a disappointment as I've never seen this overt commericialization in a Cussler novel before.
on October 31, 2010
Another excellent read from Cussler .The clues start right from the first Page.It appears most improbable at first,but as we follow the Fargos from one hair rising experience to the next. it all makes sense
on October 1, 2010
I must say that in the last 20+ years that I have been reading books from Clive Cussler he has yet to this date to let me down with his twist of fate and creativity.

The Lost Empire is no different even though it is based on a different set of characters than Dirk or Al they are none the less just as entertaining and keep me coming back for more.

Congradulations Mr. Cussler