5.0 out of 5 stars Maya Banks is totally an awesome author!!
Loved this Sweet series!! But this last one is The best of all in this series!! Would be nice to have a final book that would contain all the people we have met to make it all come together!!
Published 5 months ago by Nathalie L.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm conflicted
Published on April 7 2012 by Rory Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm conflicted, April 7 2012
Rory Girl (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: Sweet Addiction (Paperback)
Sweet Addiction had some really wonderful moments, snap shots if you will. Ren's turmoil, at various points in the story, were really well done. I could feel the conflict within her like a physical thing. The interaction between Lucas and Cole while they negotiated their way around each other was also fabulous, all that alpha maleness bristling between them. The dialog between Lucas and Cole was well written and was one of the things I really liked about Sweet Addiction. My issue was that I felt like *gasp* there was too much sex and not enough emotion between Ren and her men. The scenes were very hot, Maya does know how to write the smokin' good times, and there were lots of them but they were missing that emotional intensity I felt from Ren at other times in the book. There were lots of "I love you's" but I just didn't feel it, I wasn't convinced of the emotion. If bondage and domination are not your thing then you would be best to skip this Maya Banks title but for those brave enough, there are lots of boundaries to be pushed. As a Maya Banks fan I would not have missed Sweet Addiction.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, July 6 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Sweet Addiction (Paperback)
I can't recall if I was on the Canadian or American site, but I had read reviews that made this book seem really good so I bought it. Now I'm nearly done the book, and I have to say it was a HUGE disappointment.

The plot is, quite simply, boring - and even worse, repetitive. At this point in time I wouldn't be surprised if Maya Banks turned out to be Stephanie Meyer - every chapter is the same, same, same. There are times when I'm certain I've read the same line two pages apart. The characters aren't interesting (our main heroine, in my opinion, is just weak and rather pathetic despite all the times Banks calls her "strong"; the two guys in the story are just too unreal) and inconsistent (with regards to Lucas and his behaviour). Also, the problems the heroine faces are what I'd expect to see when I'm talking to teens.

There are some pretty hot and steamy erotica scenes, but they are rather short and simple (like the rest of the book) and that alone doesn't make up for everything else. I would NOT recommend this book if you're looking for some can't-put-down, hot erotica. Sorry, Maya Banks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maya Banks is totally an awesome author!!, Feb. 7 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 8 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Sweet Addiction (Paperback)
Awesome, Great quality Item, we love it, it was a very good decision to buy this on here, great price as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars totally absolutly aweful, Sept. 26 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Sweet Addiction (Paperback)
THis book is clearly for those who see pain as a way of loving and lusting.
i hated every bit of this book. i guess you can say the dark side is totally not for me.
but those who are into pain, and sodomy, you might like it. it was definitely not my cup of tea.

Sweet Addiction
Sweet Addiction by Maya Banks (Paperback - April 3 2012)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.94