4.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I enjoyed reading this series just as much as I did the Fifty Shades of Grey. Great story line, and love the characters. Can't wait for the final book to be released.
Published on Feb. 3 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
After Bared to You, I was actually quite bored with this book, not enough happening, too much insecurity and not enough plot development.
Published on Dec 20 2012 by Fran

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, Dec 20 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to my gut feeling..., Jan. 2 2015
Book Pig (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to Sylvia Day back when she wrote for Kensington (Zebra) with The Stranger I Married - thoroughly enjoyed her historical pieces as she weaved very strong characters and stories around them. I did not start reading the Crossfire series until now, somewhat reluctant for some reason (perhaps because of its comparison with 50 SoG - which I have not touched at all). And I am sad to say I should have listened to my instincts. Yes, the backgrounds of both Gideon and Eva does should make the reader feel compassion for the two, but the continuous hurt, sometimes deliberate, is very destructional and hard to read. Too much accusations, too much avoiding the issue and masking it with sex. These actions does not make me want to root for them. And Eva comes across as a very manipulative and whiny woman. I won't be continuing on with the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Feb. 3 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Diverting eyes, Sept. 12 2014
Book Cupid (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Surprisingly quoting this book would not make me blush -- but boy, would it make me feel awkward!!

The whole theme of ''let's solve infidelity with sex'' didn't cut it for me. I don't care if it's a cutesy romance story or an erotica, there has to exist some kind of mutual respect in any relationship. Eva's eye for an eye theory just made her look unstable and Gideon's ability to provide no information about himself but material things turned me off.

Are these two made for each other? Maybe. After a lot more therapy sessions (with a new doctor!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected, Dec 22 2012
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
It's an ok read but you can easily predict what is going to happen next. This book was not what I had expected and therefore, it was difficult to keep reading to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, March 16 2014
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
Dare I say better then 50 Shades. If you liked 50 Shades you will love this series. I enjoyed it more and read and reread it more. I found the series more realistic than 50.....I mean it is still erotic fantasy fiction but I really enjoyed the characters and I really hope there is at least one more book to tie up some loose ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, Feb. 28 2013
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
WOW. this book was even better then the last. It's similar to 50 Shades of Grey but has an actual storyline too it. The characters, and storyline are different and though they have a lot of sex there are no whips or chains which I was happy about. I hope the third book is not the last. This is a must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bon livre, Captivant, March 25 2013
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
Jai completement adorer ce livre ainsi que le 1er et jai super hate que le 3ieme sorte en mai! L'érostisme ainsi que les details dans ce livre sont croustillants et super captivant, en effet je n'arrivais pas a me coucher tant je voulais continuer ma lecture. Je le conseille vivement.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, May 24 2013
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
The first book in this series I enjoyed a lot more. This was ok but a little slow and a bit of the same as the first. I'm still stoked to read the third instalment though and see if things get turned up a notch more.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, May 13 2014
This was a good quick read. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series. Hoping it's good too

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day (Paperback - Oct. 23 2012)
CDN$ 17.00 CDN$ 12.27