4.0 out of 5 stars Great book
I enjoyed reading this series just as much as I did the Fifty Shades of Grey. Great story line, and love the characters. Can't wait for the final book to be released.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK
After Bared to You, I was actually quite bored with this book, not enough happening, too much insecurity and not enough plot development.
Published on Dec 20 2012 by Fran

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, Dec 20 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to my gut feeling..., Jan. 2 2015
Book Pig (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to Sylvia Day back when she wrote for Kensington (Zebra) with The Stranger I Married - thoroughly enjoyed her historical pieces as she weaved very strong characters and stories around them. I did not start reading the Crossfire series until now, somewhat reluctant for some reason (perhaps because of its comparison with 50 SoG - which I have not touched at all). And I am sad to say I should have listened to my instincts. Yes, the backgrounds of both Gideon and Eva does should make the reader feel compassion for the two, but the continuous hurt, sometimes deliberate, is very destructional and hard to read. Too much accusations, too much avoiding the issue and masking it with sex. These actions does not make me want to root for them. And Eva comes across as a very manipulative and whiny woman. I won't be continuing on with the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Feb. 3 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected, Dec 22 2012
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
It's an ok read but you can easily predict what is going to happen next. This book was not what I had expected and therefore, it was difficult to keep reading to the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars Diverting eyes, Sept. 12 2014
Surprisingly quoting this book would not make me blush -- but boy, would it make me feel awkward!!

The whole theme of ''let's solve infidelity with sex'' didn't cut it for me. I don't care if it's a cutesy romance story or an erotica, there has to exist some kind of mutual respect in any relationship. Eva's eye for an eye theory just made her look unstable and Gideon's ability to provide no information about himself but material things turned me off.

Are these two made for each other? Maybe. After a lot more therapy sessions (with a new doctor!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., July 15 2014
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
Loved it....Sylvia Day is a spectacular writer. I have finished reading book 3 and can't wait for book 4. Love Gideon and Eva's story.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, May 13 2014
This was a good quick read. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series. Hoping it's good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, March 16 2014
This review is from: Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Paperback)
Dare I say better then 50 Shades. If you liked 50 Shades you will love this series. I enjoyed it more and read and reread it more. I found the series more realistic than 50.....I mean it is still erotic fantasy fiction but I really enjoyed the characters and I really hope there is at least one more book to tie up some loose ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, March 1 2014
Found it awesome as I couldn't put it down. It was better read then Fifty Shades the story was more real...

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Dec 31 2013
Very similar to 50 shades

Lots of hotness, dominance and a bit of a love story

part of a trilogy - after the 3rd book you still want more!

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day (Paperback - Oct. 23 2012)
CDN$ 16.00 CDN$ 11.55