Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: PaperbackChange

on March 19, 2000
Greg was my acting teacher in the mid-80's and the games in this book formed the core of the improv classes I've been teaching since the mid-90s. I refer to this book all the time!
Buy it!
on September 14, 1999
Greg was actually my acting teacher several years ago, and he used many of these exercises in my class. He made improv fun and interesting. His games are a great way to promote quick thinking, and not thinking. Greg, if you're reading this, remember me? You still have to sign my copy of this book... =) Hope you're doing great!
on February 20, 1998
A wonderfully organized book that I can always look to when I've got 10 minutes before rehearsal and haven't even planned a warm-up! (I direct an improv troupe in NYC) While not exhaustively complete it's great for someone who's done some improv and doesn't need to learn that denial in scenes is a no-no.
on August 15, 1997
Excellent book to help actors think faster and make better choices. Lots of good exercises that I use in my classroom. Helpful in getting my actors to free up and trust themselves and others. Many of my students have improved their performing skills, created their own improv groups, or have been cast in sit coms and films. I highly recommend this book