biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 16, 2016
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2016
i think the bravery that katness everdeen showed while taking her sisters place as tribute was really the most amazing thing that would happen if it actually happened in real life, i think everyone should really read this book before death and i also think that young adults or even children should have read this book cause i am a young adult myself and i am surprised that i did not read this when i was 11 yrs. old it really a shame cause i would have bragged about to my friends that do not know anymore it IS a real shame but i cant do anything about it now so i can just talk about it on the internet as i am doing now so i shall say my goodbyes to you now because i am going to go off the internet very very soon! actually i changed my mind i am going to stay on the internet for a while but over all the book was probably my favorite book of all time and i hope to read the next books very, VERY soon so now i will actually leave this book to you my friends i hope you get the chance to read it because like i said it was my FAVORITE book of all time and you should really read it im sorry this review was barely about the book but i got to go live life so i bid my adews to you my friends :) :) :)
on January 4, 2016
I loved when katniss went to the reaping, and took prim's place in the games

Hi hi hi hi hi h
on November 6, 2015
excellent book downloaded perfectly!
on September 27, 2015
Excellent product and recived very quickly
on August 1, 2015
I read this book after seeing the three movies. The story is similar enough that I had very few surprises (although I did get to know some interesting new details), but still enjoyed it immensely. I'll be buying Tome 2 just right now :-)
on July 31, 2015
A hit gift!
on July 11, 2015
Fantastic book, rivetting. Some parts are so revolting I'm glad they weren't in the movie, yet they ring true. I highly recommend this novel!
on July 8, 2015
Amazing book with enduring themes.
on June 29, 2015
I loved it. I was hooked from the first chapter and I enjoyed reading it. It is original and makes you constantly want to know what will happen next. It is also very interesting the way people think of Katniss, and some phrases you hit making you realize things that maybe you had not stopped to think. It's very good. Certainly I prove more dystopias, because the truth is they are very attractive!