5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Just didn't like it.
Because I've been waiting months for this book, I'd promised myself I'd read it slowly and savour it, becuase after I'm finished there's no more. As it turns out, I read all of Mockingjay the day I received it in the mail. As expected, it was excellent. As dreaded, I didn't like it.

Suzanne seems to be one of those writers whose books get better and better with...
Published on Aug. 30 2010 by L.Clair

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing pieces but still worth a read...
It was a modest finish for the Hunger Games saga. Since the novel is written in the first person, any action that occurs while Katniss is unconscious or missing from the event is not fully told. This results in a disjointed novel with large portions of the plot experienced in waiting as Katniss experiences them. On one hand, it is true to the series as a whole. It worked...
Published on July 25 2011 by Toewser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars mocking jay, Oct. 6 2013
It was good just not as interesting. The were parts that were really good but then parts that I didn't even want to go through. I just think the first 2 were better

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Oct. 6 2013
This is such a great book! It picks up right where The Hunger Games leaves off and I was immediately drawn in to Katniss and Peeta's world. I could not put it down! Although, at one point in about the middle there was one big twist that I totally didn't see coming, I did get so mad that I had to step away....but only for about an hour. This book has it all for me, I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mockingjay, Sept. 30 2013
I loved the whole series and was sad to see it end. I would call it a disturbingly great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Last book a little flat emotionally, Sept. 19 2013
Diana L'Heureux (Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA) - See all my reviews
Would have liked a little more detail as to why things turned out the way they did. Too much emotional flatness, apathy bringing this series to a close. Katniss seems to never dare find any emotion. PTSD for sure, but, hey, she & Peta really paid their dues and deserve more real emotions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Sept. 18 2013
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games (Hardcover)
I loved these books! The book was in great condition. If your stuck on thinking if you should finish the serious or not, you should. I bought it because after reading the first book it was that great that I decided to collect them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 thumbs up, Sept. 1 2013
Definitely the bigger print is easier on the eyes. I didn't think I would like the Hunger Games but I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book apparently, Aug. 22 2013
Julien-Pierre P. Fortin "JPP2" (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my girlfriend and she read it in less than a week. She really liked the whole Hunger Games series.

4.0 out of 5 stars jj, Aug. 16 2013
i loved it but there was nothing to look forward to at the end, it was a very detailed book and well writen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the trilogy!, July 19 2013
This is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy and I definitely enjoyed reading it. Its not as action packed in the first half as the other two, but you learn so much about the lost district that everyone wanted to know! I wont say anymore! Worth the read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 3 2013
Super good ... not the ending I thought....it was better then what I though ... a must read till the end .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb22b8fc0)

Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games
Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - Aug. 24 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43