5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous
This book continues shortly after The Hunger Games finishes. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are back home in District 12 but things are not all joy for the victors. Katniss receives a visit from the President of the Capitol warning her that he knows all of her secrets, and during the Victory tour that she and Peeta must convince the other districts that their love is...
Published on July 24 2009 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars This second started going downhill
Firstly, I must say that I really thought the first book wonderful and exciting, and I had high hopes for the 2nd. Secondly, I read all three, and I would like to point out a few things that are left out in comments like "I loved this, a must-read!"

The first book, as I said, was great. It was well-paced (didn't feel rushed), surprising (waiting to see what...
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by elXi

‹ Previous | 15 6 723 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to read it before I saw the film., Dec 29 2013
Great character development and descriptive narrative. Suzanne Collins is a master at capturing the imagination. Couldn't put the book down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down., Dec 29 2013
Finished the 2nd book and had to get this one immediately. The fact that Kat is not "perfect" and there are twists in the storyline revealed in this book were great developments.

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad that it's over!, Dec 10 2013
Pat the cat - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games (Hardcover)
This third and final chapter of the Hunger Games saga is a bit of a bore but, at least, there is closure. Actually, I must compliment the author in taking her time to end the story well. Unlike many thrillers where everything happens in the last 20 pages, this book and the story come to a slow, natural ending. I found the first half of the book pretty frustrating because Katniss is such a boring, whinny, self-centred character. Fortunately, the author provided enough distraction with the life in District 13 and other battles to keep me interested through the first part. The 2nd half of the book is better and the action picks up as the final confrontation with the Capitol starts. I'm glad that I read the whole series but, the 2nd and this 3rd book are nowhere near the quality of the first one. I give it 3 stars out of five (good).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, Dec 6 2013
I love this book, it is the third time I have read it. I would recommend this book to anyone. This book leaves you on such a cliff hanger, but that just encourages you to read the next book of the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mockingjay, Dec 5 2013
I thought that Mockingjay would be an even better book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I was really excited to read this book after I finished Catching Fire, but I was a bit disappointed when I finished reading Mockingjay. Some parts of this book was full of suspense and action, and I really loved some of the parts, but I mostly liked to other tow books better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved This Book!, Dec 5 2013
I thougt this book was a really good sequel to The Hunger Games. I can't wait to read Mockinjay. I would definetely recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow, Dec 5 2013
I was not excited about this series, but I absolutely loved the creativity and flow of this book. Certainly the best of the three.

5.0 out of 5 stars caught me on fire, Nov. 29 2013
Oh what a book. The trilogy in itself is somewhat mesmerizing :) read it three times already and wanna read it again :) srsly a good book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!!!!!!, Nov. 18 2013
This book is a mix of a drama and action. This book was definitely an amazing experience for me too read

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending, Oct. 28 2013
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games (Hardcover)
Great ending for this trilogy. Usually subsequent books wane to my satisfaction but this one doesn't. Would recommend all 3.

‹ Previous | 15 6 723 | Next ›

Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games
Mockingjay: The Final Book of the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - Aug. 24 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43