5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Just didn't like it.
Because I've been waiting months for this book, I'd promised myself I'd read it slowly and savour it, becuase after I'm finished there's no more. As it turns out, I read all of Mockingjay the day I received it in the mail. As expected, it was excellent. As dreaded, I didn't like it.

Suzanne seems to be one of those writers whose books get better and better with...
Published on Aug. 30 2010 by L.Clair

3.0 out of 5 stars REAL OR NOT REAL? after some fumbling a worthy completion to a great series
Real or not real; I finally finished Mockingjay? Thankfully real, because this just didn't hold my attention like the fantastic and innovative HUNGER GAMES or leave me gasping as CATCHING FIRE did. However in the end I still loved Suzanne Collins violent, bloody and utterly defeated conclusion to this series, it just took a bit (lot) of effort to get through to it. We...
Published on Dec 29 2010 by Buggy

‹ Previous | 15 6 715 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Sept. 18 2013
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of The Hunger Games (Hardcover)
I loved these books! The book was in great condition. If your stuck on thinking if you should finish the serious or not, you should. I bought it because after reading the first book it was that great that I decided to collect them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 thumbs up, Sept. 1 2013
Definitely the bigger print is easier on the eyes. I didn't think I would like the Hunger Games but I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book apparently, Aug. 22 2013
Julien-Pierre P. Fortin "JPP2" (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mockingjay: The Final Book of The Hunger Games (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my girlfriend and she read it in less than a week. She really liked the whole Hunger Games series.

4.0 out of 5 stars jj, Aug. 16 2013
i loved it but there was nothing to look forward to at the end, it was a very detailed book and well writen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ending to the trilogy!, July 19 2013
This is the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy and I definitely enjoyed reading it. Its not as action packed in the first half as the other two, but you learn so much about the lost district that everyone wanted to know! I wont say anymore! Worth the read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 3 2013
Super good ... not the ending I thought....it was better then what I though ... a must read till the end .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, June 29 2013
iBooks didn't have it, Kindle was just as good. A great read!! I really recommend anyone reading this who enjoyed the movies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, June 17 2013
Third book in the hunger games series. I really enjoy this book. However, it arrived in a large print copy, which was not what was advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive!, June 1 2013
Easy to read, impossible to stop reading, full of surprises, nail biting tension, just great entertainment. Love it very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars book review, April 5 2013
A good read as for buying another 1 of her novels I will have to wait and see based on the reviews of other readers and what they think of the book

‹ Previous | 15 6 715 | Next ›

Mockingjay: The Final Book of The Hunger Games
Mockingjay: The Final Book of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - Aug. 24 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43