summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on October 19, 2003
This book includes SO MANY beautiful stories to share with students and stimulate their writing! This is my third year of teaching and I don't know what I would have done without this book. I was fortunate to find it here @ Amazon the summer before I began as a new educator. It really helped me set up my writing program for my 6th, 7th and 8th grade language arts students.
Another installment of the same kind of relevent topics and well-written samples would not be a horrible thing to release into the universe.
on June 20, 2003
i admit--i am a bit biased. i was introduced to this book before i began to work with bob and some of the other writers included in the collection. it is an asset to any classroom library. after i met bob, i began to treasure the book even more. what a fantastic teacher he is... what an excellent book...
on August 19, 2001
No English or Language Arts teacher should be without the 25 stories and lessons of Bob Sizoo. Students love the short stories and you will too!