5.0 out of 5 stars A story arc with an intricate web of twists and turns
The two Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl have made to each other a commitment of love. But now that Tahl has been abducted while on a mission on the planet of Apsolon, Qui-Gon will push himself to the limit to rescue her. Qui-Gon is consumed by dark visions, visions foreseeing something terrible about to happen to Tahl. With his apprentice Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon must rescue...
Published on Aug. 21 2002 by Priscilla Stafford

3.0 out of 5 stars overrated
When I was reading the book I found myself nodding into sleep from the repetitiveness. It dangerously lacked the unique quality the, well, made me like star wars jedi apprentice. I liked the struggle, the plans, and most of all, the unbreakable friendship. Unfortunatly, it added romance, which dilluted the friendship into a pile of gooshy, mushy "Oh god I love her,...
Published on Feb. 3 2002 by L. DeVaudreuil

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Qui Gon, Nov. 14 2001
Manuel A Santos (Everett, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Star Wars Jedi Apprentice #15: The Death Of Hope (Paperback)
I realize that he is heart broken and all that, but come on! Maybe it is realistic, but it isn't entertaining. Not enough Obi Wan, and when there was, he was out of character. I'm anxiously awaiting the next book. If it continues as this, I will resort to fan fic.

5.0 out of 5 stars the outstanding book, July 15 2002
By A Customer
This book is problely one of the best Star Wars books. Even though the ending is a little sad but f the rest is exiting. If you have lots of imagnation and like Star Wars or starting to like it I recommend you to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great emotional book, June 12 2002
"girlhoopstar10" (Broken Arrow, OK United States) - See all my reviews
It is a great book. It makes Qui-Gon Jinn look more human then just a fictional character. You have to read book #14 to truely understand this book. It has drama and suspense. One of the best books in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, Sept. 25 2001
Manuel A Santos (Everett, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This was a very good book! Nice development for Qui Gon. However, I must admit, I do enjoy Obi Wan more; and would have liked it if he had been in it more.....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Star Wars Jedi Apprentice #15: The Death Of Hope
The Star Wars Jedi Apprentice #15: The Death Of Hope by Judy Blondell (Paperback - Oct. 1 2001)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01