5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely book
it totally boosted my self-esteem.... gotta love this book! jennifer youngs is wonderful! w/ activities and exercises this book is an A+
Published on Sept. 5 2000

2.0 out of 5 stars UNREALISTIC
I thought that this book has some good facts but on the other hand, It had a really unrealistic feel to it. It sounds like the author, lives in a fairyland world far from what is really happening. I really did not enjoy the book and was very unhappy with the author's job on writing it.
Published on Dec 27 2001 by Adam Daly

2.0 out of 5 stars UNREALISTIC, Dec 27 2001
Adam Daly (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, Jan. 26 2001
This book is very helpful dealing with health, fitness, and beauty, but the style part is very outdated, as are the pictures! Awesome food guide that teaches what foods you need, how to lose weight (safely), and tasty recipes. Complete picture guide to proper stretching, with i found very handy! The makeup tips are average, mainly things I already knew, but they may help a beginner.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Overall Good Book, Nov. 19 2000
Lauren (Leawood, KS) - See all my reviews
This book had a lot of great tips in it, although some of them seemed a little bit outdated- like suggestions to buy a blazer and wear scarves. ( It kinda gave me the 1980's feel) but overall the ideas were helpful, and i enjoyed the self-esteem boosting attitude that the author gave. The healthy lifestyle suggestions were very practical. A great gift idea for any teen.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lovely book, Sept. 5 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is one of the best body/mind/beauty book I've read, June 16 2000
By A Customer
This book has all kinds off recipes on beauty and such.I betyou'll love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Great, Looking Hot, and Loving Yourself, June 15 2000
By A Customer
I think that this book is a great source of information for teenagers. It provides great advice for teenagers feeling lost or confused. I think that every parent should have a copy of this book to give to their growing up child. I especially liked the foreward by Bettie B. Youngs.She sure is educated. The diet and exercise portion is exactly what teens need because they worry about their appearence so much.It tells about potion size which is the most important. My daughter loves this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, June 13 2000
By A Customer
I think that this was an excellent book! It really helped me feel better about myself, the way I look, feel, and act. I suggest it to any teenage girl that is lacking confidence.

Feeling great, looking hot & loving yourself!: Health, fitness & beauty for teens
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.91