biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 22, 1999
This story is one of the greatest I have ever read. Starting when I was 10, and now 9 years later, it has been a favorite of mine. The family and all the problems and passions that they go through show the reader how strong families are and how lucky people are to have one. I loved this book and I know everyone eho gives it a chance will, too!!
on November 25, 2002
I loved Evergreen, so I enjoyed reading this book that continued the story. Ms. Plain writes family sagas, like no one writes family sagas, and her books are long and detailed as she delves into family history and family issues. I enjoy her writing. This book is as good as Evergreen.
on November 25, 2002
on May 23, 2002
I have read almost everyone of her books and they are fantastic! I cannot put them down. There are so many twists and turns in her stories I am never bored. Golden Cup is a great read for readers who enjoy family sagas!