5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite of the series so far!
The title says it all. This is my favourite book in the Series so far. I loved both of the main characters, Dylan and Rio. Their story had a tenderness to it that the other did not have. I loved that most of the story was not wasted on their avoidance of their attraction, but focused more on them together. Great one! Hope the rest are as good.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dull
Published 8 months ago by Courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite of the series so far!, March 31 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dull, March 26 2014
I do love this series a lot but for me this book just didn't hold my interest. I had a hard time getting through it and will not glance at it again. I found Dylan to be a very annoying lead female and the visions of Rio's ex who was responsible for what happened to Rio in the first place kept popping up and I thought just make her go away already. I like Rio but I wish he would've ended up with a better female.

5.0 out of 5 stars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!, Nov. 2 2010
This review is from: Midnight Rising (Mass Market Paperback)
Loved this book and the entire Midnight Breed serie, can't decide wich one is best.

Midnight Rising
Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian (Mass Market Paperback - March 25 2008)
CDN$ 10.99 CDN$ 9.92